- 2017 Farm Science Review – September 19-21
Molly Caren Agricultural Center, London, OH
- 2018 Ohio LICA Annual Convention – January 3-5
Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus Dublin
- 2018 National LICA Winter Convention – February 20-24
Charleston, South Carolina
Hyatt Place + Hyatt House- Historic District
560 King Street; Charleston, SC 29403
More info on the National Lica Website
- 2018 National LICA Summer Convention – July 9-15
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Amway Grand Plaza Hotel
- The 2017 Ohio LICA Summer Picnic & Board Meeting
Saturday June 17, 2017 10:00AM – ?? (when y’all get tired!)
Join us at ORR Construction for summer fun, events, and a little business for the board!
Download the flyer for registration details and agenda here
For hotel and campgrounds in the area look here
- 2017 Ohio LICA Annual ConventionJanuary 4-6, 2017
Embassy Suites, Dublin, Ohio
- 2016 National LICA Summer MeetingJuly 18-23, 2016Kansas City, MissouriThe National LICA Summer Meeting was held at the InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza (401 Ward Parkway, Kansas City, MO).
- Overholt Drainage SchoolMarch 14-18, 2016Fulton County, OhioAdditional details and registration materials forthcoming in January.Reserve your spot now by RSVPing directly with Dr. Larry Brown:
Office: 614-292-3826 (AGEN Rm 214) | Fax: 614-292-9448 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ohio LICA Annual ConventionJanuary 4-6, 2016Dublin, OhioThe 2016 Ohio LICA Annual Convention will be held at the Embassy Suites in Dublin, Ohio again this year. Visit the Ohio LICA 2016 Annual Convention page for more details as they become available.Hotel reservations are now available at a preferred rate.
- Ohio LICA Summer PicnicJune 20th, 2015Beloit, OhioTIME: Gathering 3 pm; DINNER 5:00 pm (OLICA Board Members – note: Board Meeting that day at 1:00 pm)WHERE: Sweet Meadow Farm Drainage – 14014 S. Main St. Beloit, OH – About a half hour east of Canton.
WHAT TO BRING: – No Food (everything is provided) – BYOB
Associate Members are welcome to bring information, product, equipment at no cost!
- 2015 National LICA Winter ConventionFebruary 10-15, 2015Tampa, FlNational LICA will have their 2015 Annual Convention at the Sheraton Tampa East, 10221 Princess Palm Ave., Tampa, Fl 33610.Reserve by January 19
- 2015 Ohio LICA Annual ConventionJanuary 5-7, 2015Dublin, OHOur Ohio LICA Annual Convention will be held at the beginning of the year at the Embassy Suites in Dublin, Ohio. Please check the 2015 OLICA Annual Convention Page.
- OLICA Field DaySeptember 16-18Farm Science Review, London, OHOhio LICA will be have a field day at the Farm Science Review again this year.
- 2014 National LICA Summer MeetingJuly 14-19Indianapolis, INThis year the National LICA Summer Meeting will be held at the Marriott Downtown. More details to follow.
- 2014 Ohio LICA Summer PicnicJune 28Leipsic, Ohio (map)This year’s Summer Picnic will be hosted by Steve and Eric Gerten, Inbody Drainage.The picnic begins at 3:00pm with dinner at 5:00pm.
Please view the flyer and RSVP by June 18 to Steve Gerten or Mark Wilson.
- 2014 Overholt Drainage SchoolMarch 10-14Wauseon, OhioAgricultural Subsurface Drainage: System Design and Installation Drainage Water
Management: Controlled Drainage System Design and Installation
Water Table Management with Subirrigation: System Design, Installation and Management
For information, contact Dr. Brown: email@example.com 1-614-292-3826
Registration Deadline March 6
(call for availability after March 6).
- ADMC Drainage Water Management Training Workshop & TSP Certification OrientationFebruary 4-5Maumee, OhioThe Agricultural Drainage Management Coalition (ADMC; www.admcoalition.com) will be providing a Drainage Water Management Training Workshop & TSP Certification Orientation in Ohio – for details view the registration and information flyer (pdf).They are also providing the Workshop & Orientation on February 25-26 in Rock Island, IL – for details view the registration and information flyer (pdf).
- 2014 OLICA Annual ConventionJanuary 6-8Dublin, OhioPlease visit the 2014 OLICA Annual Convention page for registration materials, hotel & silent auction information, the convention agenda & brochure, and more.
- Farm Science Review Field DaySeptember 17-19, 8am – 5pmLondon, OhioView all the details and a site map in this flyer (pdf).
“Check out the latest in ditching machines, drainage design and installation, GPS
grade control technology, and drainage water management. Visit one-on-one with
vendors of drainage machines and plows, drainage pipe, GPS technology and more.
Discuss layout and installation of drainage systems with Ohio LICA contractors
dedicated to soil and water conservation and water quality protection.”
- OARDC-OSU Northcentral Research Station Field DayAugust 15-17Fremont, OhioView the full details in this flyer (pdf).
Check out the latest in excavating equipment, ditching machines, drainage design and installation, waterway design and installation and GPS grade control technology. Visit one-on-one with vendors of cutting edge drainage machines and plows, drainage pipe and GPS technology. Discuss the layout and installation of drainage systems with professional Ohio LICA excavators and drainage contractors dedicated to soil and water conservation and water quality protection.
- 2013 National LICA Summer MeetingJuly 9-13Cleveland, OhioVisit the 2013 LICA Summer Meeting page for details!
- 2013 Overholt Drainage SchoolMarch 11-15Columbus, OHThe school will be on the Ohio State University campus.Session 1 will be focused on GIS mapping and installation; no laser this year. (May hold a special session on laser surveying later in the spring.)Session 2 will be Subsurface drainage and drainage water management. Optional session for those who want only drainage water management, and will provide some necessary education related to TSP certification.View the full session details in this flyer (pdf).Download and print the Registration Form (pdf).
- 2013 National LICA Winter ConventionFebruary 5-10Savannah, GAThe National LICA will be holding its Winter Convention at the Marriott Riverfront in historic Savannah, GA.
- 2013 Ohio LICA Annual ConventionJanuary 7-9Columbus, OhioThis years event will be held at the beautiful Embassy Suites located in Dublin (Columbus).
- 2012 Ohio LICA Field DaySeptember 18-20Madison County, OhioWe hope you joined us at the Farm Science Review for the 2012 Ohio LICA Field Day. Members of Ohio LICA demonstrated the latest in cutting-edge drainage technology and practices. Several drainage machines equipped with laser plane technology or GPS machine control, which allows grading to be done by satellite signals, installed drainage tile at two separate locations during the Review. Please contact OLICA with any additional questions, and download a map of the Field Day areas here.
- Ohio LICA Summer PicnicSaturday, August 4, 2012Wayne County, OhioOhio LICA had a Summer Picnic at Ellis and Cathy Aylsworth’s Home (8200 McFadden Rd. Shreve):
3:00 pm Socializing, Tour of E.A. Construction
5:30 pm Dinner (BBQ Chicken, Amish Pie, Ice Cream and Drinks provided)
- Ohio Damage Prevention SummitApril 2-4, 2012Columbus, OHThis summit is being organized by the Ohio Underground Damage Prevention Coalition, of which Ohio LICA is a participating member. It will be held at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. Click here to visit the Summit website for further information.
- 2012 Overholt Drainage SchoolMarch 19-23, 2012Paulding County, OhioSessions cover topics including: Laser Surveying, Topographic Mapping, GPS Mapping, Agricultural Subsurface Drainage Design, Drainage Installation, Drainage Water Management, Controlled Subsurface Drainage Design & Installation. There are three sessions, one of which includes credit towards TSP certification, and you may register for all three or any combination of sessions. The registration deadline is March 12. Please contact Larry C. Brown at 614-292-3826 or firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions.
- 2012 LICA National Winter ConventionFebruary 7-12, 2012San Diego, CAClick here for the most up to date information on the upcoming National LICA convention.